Lesson 2: Piggy Goes to Market
Before You Begin: Download the sample file:
Bag Sales Data 2010.xlsx.
Try This: Do the following steps
1. Open the
Bag Sales Data 2010.xlsx
2. Select Column A: Sort by Date (not alphabetically)
3. Select Cell H1 and enter the label: UPPER
4. Select Cell H2 and create a Text Formula that
references Cell B2 and formats the Text as UPPER.
5. AutoFill the TEXT formula from H2:H69
6. Select Cell I1 and enter the label: CONCATENATE
7. Select Cell I2 and create a Text Formula that combines
Cell B2 and Cell D2.
Hint: You can use Row 2 to add the following ": "
8. AutoFill the TEXT formula from I2:I69.
9. Save this as YOUR NAME Piggy Practice.