10. Rename the Price Sheet spreadsheet to be "Current Prices."
11. On the Salaries sheet hide Columns B and C.
12. Go to the Salaries spreadsheet and resize Column D.
13.On the Salaries spreadsheet, select D5 and use AutoSum to add the
salaries. Add a bottom border to cell D4.
14.On the Salaries spread sheet add a page header with the name of the
workbook, the name of the spreadsheet and the current date.
15. On the Salaries spreadsheet add a page footer that includes:
Prepared By Your Name
16. Save the
file as Your Name Beginning Excel Skill Test and submit to your
Begin: Start Microsoft Excel 2010.
Please do the
1. Open the sample Excel workbook:
Go to the Price Sheet and
Format cell A1 as Bold and Italic
Go to the Price Sheet and move
all of the cells (A1 through D8) down one row
4. Go to the Price Sheet spreadsheet, select cell B10 and use Autosum to
add cells B6 through B9
5. On the Price Sheet spreadsheet, select cell B9 and add a bottom
6. On the Price Sheet spreadsheet, select cell F5 and add the label
"Quantity." Format all of Row 5 as Bold and Blue.
7. On the Price Sheet spreadsheet, select cell F6 and entry 5 for the
quantity. Use the Autofill handle to add that quantity for the other
8. On the Price Sheet spreadsheet, select cell G5 and add the label
Total. Select cell G6 and multiply the Retail price times the Quantity.
9. On the Price Sheet spreadsheet, select cell G6 and use the Autofill
to add that formula to G7 through G9